Personal information collection
Company may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (if any)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to company.
Using personal information
Company may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase (if any)
- Supply to you services that you purchase (if any)
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you (if any)
- Send you marketing communications
Company does not collect or record personal information, except that which you provide freely or that which is public information. Any information freely submitted may be recorded on our client contact database which is used to keep you up to date with our activities.
Company uses "Privacy Opt Out" clauses where necessary, which gives you the option to prevent personal information from being used to send you future materials about the Company
You may gain access to your personal information at any time or request us to destroy it or return it to you. You can also contact us to update your details. Contact information is provided below.
Company has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under its control.
These security measures include restricted access, password protection on databases and clauses in employee agreements requiring confidentiality.
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party without your consent. However, please note that if at any time company required by law to release information about you or your organization in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. Company may do so. .