Help of Various File formats
The website contains the following sections, which can be reached by accessing the
The about us section contain essential information about the Ministry and comprise of the following information
• Goal and Roles
• Work Allocation
• Organizational Chart
Program and Schemes Welfare programs and Schemes benefitting the individual entrepreneurs, citizens and businesses/community are presented in this section.
Board and Institution
Ministry of Food Processing Industries various institutes/bodies details are
present under this section.
Reports and Downloads
All documents, Reports and Articles published by the Ministry are presented in
the Document and Report section of the website. This section is frequently
updated and all recent articles are added to this section.
Announcement and Updates
All the recent activity and upcoming activity of the Ministry are present under this section.
Procurement notices and Tenders, EOI and RFP released by the Ministry for goods, services and other works can be viewed by the tenders section.
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow increasing the text size and changing the contrast scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or
bigger from its standard size. There are three options provided to you to set
the size of the text that affects the readability. These are:
• Large: Displays information in the large font size. Select
increasing the text size.
• Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is
the default size. Select
for keeping the
text size to medium.
• Small: Displays information in the small font size. To
decrease the text size select
image displayed on
the top of the page.
Changing the Contrast Scheme
Changing the contrast scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text contrast that ensures clear readability.
There are two options provided to you to change the contrast scheme.
• High contrast:Applies the black color as the background and suitable colors to the foreground text, to improve readability. High Contrast can be applied by selecting image.
• Standard contrast: Applies white color as the background and black color to the foreground text to set the default contrast. Standard contrast can be applied by selecting image.
Changing the contrast scheme does not affect the images on the screen.
Help on search facility
Using the Search Facility
• Simple search will be available on home page from where user can search on basis of content and keyword available in documents/reports/picture/press release/news
• Specific search is given on specific pages with the functionality of searching with Keywords, location, title, subject, Ministry etc.
• When searching, don't enter plural forms such as "press releases" because the server will only find documents with releases (plural) in the title or keywords. If you enter release (singular), the server will list entries with both release and releases.
• All searches are case-insensitive. That is, words are looked for regardless of capitalization.